At Gritbyte Labs, we believe in creating a team that believes in teamwork and we look for people who exhibit the passion to practice their creativity to help transform our business all over the world. We need Individuals who loves technology and motivated to join our mission of providing best result oriented Virtual Reality/Augmented Reality solutions to businesses around the world.
What We Are Hiring For?
What You’ll Be Doing:
● Participate in internal reviews and understand requirements clearly.
● Suggest ideas for design and implementation – design reviews.
● Implement VR/AR functionality as per finalized design in Unity
● Translate design specification into functional VR application in Unity
● Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code, where feasible
● Have ownership of the quality of output – deliverable, in terms of performance, and
responsiveness of the application
● Troubleshoot and solve problems as and when they arise.
● Maintain code in repositories as per organization policy
● Excellent knowledge of Unity, including experience with scripting, textures, animation,
GUI styles, and user session management
● Familiarity with level design and planning
● Should be well versed in designing the Unity UI scripting
● Inverse Kinematics & Forward Kinematics & Unity Animation experience is a must
● Must have experience in Published 3D Games.
● Experience in Online Real-Time Multiplayer would be an added advantage
● Preferably 3D Maths & Physics skillset
● Experience on multiple tools Vuforia, Unreal, Sumerian, etc., would be a plus point